- The Game Robotbror (the “Game”) is developed by Niila ApS,
Vesterbrogade 62, 1. Th., 1620 Copenhagen, Denmark , company registration number at the Danish Business
data we collect, why we collect it, and how we use it.
as part of the Game. Our Game does not require or support the registration of user data or your personal
data. All user registration and processing of personal data takes place through third parties for
example App Store, Google Play and Steam (the “Platforms”). You understand and agree that
the relevant privacy policies and terms and conditions of these Platforms shall apply in respect of any
personal data you have provided the Platforms.
- Children Under the Age of 13
- We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable personal data from any
person under the age of 13. We encourage parents to instruct their children never to give out personal
data when online. Parents who are concerned about the transfer of personal data from their children may
contact us using the contact information in clause 9.1.
- Personal data we collect from you
- Personal data is data that may – indirect or direct – refer to you,
such as an address, gender, name, email address etc.
- Our Game does not require or support the registration of user data or your
- Non-personal data we collect automatically
- Non-personally identifiable data is every kind of data except for personal data.
see once you have installed the Game), playtime (where we can see your start- and stop time of the
Game), crash messages, and your deletion of the Game (“Usage Information”). We may
collect the Usage Information automatically.
- We only use this Usage Information to analyze our users’ preferences and
technical background, so that we can improve our Game permanently and it enables us to make our Game
appealing to as many users as possible. We do not use the information in a
manner that would identify any single user.
- We have adopted reasonable technical, administrative and physical security
measures to help protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of the information we collect or
store. The information is accessible only to trusted employees.
- Your rights
- According to the General Data Protection Regulation you have the right to:
- Access the personal data about you that we collect
and use. You have the right to obtain a copy of your data free of charge. However, we may charge a fee
corresponding to administrative costs if further copies of the data are requested, or if the request is
unfounded or excessive.
- Ask for rectification of incorrect or inaccurate
data concerning you, or to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Ask that your personal data be erased.
- Ask for the restriction of the processing of your data (under certain circumstances)
- Port your data
- Object to the processing of your data for marketing
- We do not process your personal data. If you want to exercise your rights
regarding the processing of the personal data processed by the Platforms, you can contact them.
- Questions or concerns
- You are free to email us directly at email@example.com with any questions or
suggestions. We will do our best to reply to your questions and resolve your concerns.
- You can always complain about the processing of your personal data to The Danish
Data Protection Agency:
Borgergade 28, 5th floor
DK-1300 Copenhagen K